Wednesday 30 November 2011

In honor of ovulation...

... I unveil and release to the world something that has taken a few months to get to this stage.

The drawing was completed during my first natural cycle since coming off all medications and birth control.  I had been reading and studying about the menstrual energies for around 6 months.  The next couple of months were spent getting to grips with what I've learned and experienced.  This was accelerated by the workshop with The Women's Quest.

It seems appropriate that the final push to get this poster printed and on sale has come along with this month's ovulation/summer phase.  I am looking forward to sharing this labor of love...

 

Hopefully, all being well, this will be online for sale before Yule 2011.  Please check back for details of how to buy.... SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment