Wednesday 11 July 2012

Exciting times!

I haven't posted properly in a while. Life has been VERY busy.

Some of you, mainly those that follow my blog on Facebook, will know that I am preparing for a very special event.

In TWO DAYS, I get married!

This is the reason I haven't posted anything new in a while, and the reason why it may be a couple more weeks before I get back to my writing again.

We have been planning the wedding for about 6 months, on a very tight budget, but after all the effort, I finally get to marry my man and see all my hard work pay off.

I'm very excited, and as someone who said she would never get married again... I'm pinching myself regularly!

I have a few articles that I can't wait to write, such as, how to cope with planning a wedding with around your cycle! and when everything get's settled, I will be back with new articles, and news of my happy day!

The next time I write, I will be sporting a new surname, a beautiful wedding ring and I will officially be a married woman!

Big love everyone! xx

PLEASE NOTE, POSTER ORDERS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL AFTER MONDAY 16TH JULY 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment