Sunday 9 October 2011

Wheels in motion

I know it's been quiet here of late, but it takes a while for these things to come together!
I have been paying close attention to my cycle, as I have learned to do over the years.  Back in August, I had my Mirena coil removed, and I am currently expecting my third, natural period in the next week or so.
Knowing that I have nothing inside me to play games with my natural cycle, I am finding easier to take notice of the changes.  The general feeling I get during days 4/5 to day 18/19 is so different to my premenstrual phase. 

Next month, I am attending a workshop with Alexandra Pope.  It is a day of learning about the menstrual cycle and how to use the energies more efficiently.  I am really looking forward to it, and can't wait to share my experiences.  I am hoping it will help me fit it all together in my head, so I can really find practical ways of using my crazy changing energies.

I am also now a member of Indie Shaman, a lovely little website for independent Shamans to come together.  I am working hard on my spiritual practice, and learning how and when to fall back on it.  With support from my counsellor and pagan/shamanic elders, I feel I just might get somewhere...

In between posts about the Divine feminine and our blood mysteries, I will post about the current astrology and share links to great articles I find.

Bright Blessings!

Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment